Ready for personal or commercial use, the Hirsh Ready to Assemble 48-Inch Mobile Writer's Desk gives you plenty of space for office work or studying.
With a large, open surface, the desk lets you prepare documents, study for school, or work from home with ease. The simple, heavy-duty supports up to 200 pounds, sturdy enough to hold computers or other office equipment. Ready for any space, 2 locking casters hold the desk in place or unlock so the desk wheels wherever a writing space is needed. Made from smooth, non-porous steel, the surface is solid and easy to clean.
Featuring easy-to-follow in-depth assembly instructions, the desk quickly assembles so you can get right to working. 48 inches wide, the desk integrates well into both commercial office and home office spaces. Pair with modern file cabinets or bookcases (both sold separately) for additional storage.
Great for students who need a little extra writing space, work-from-home professionals, or office employees, the Ready to Assemble 48-Inch Mobile Writer's Desk by Hirsh lets you work without distraction.
- Ready-to-build writer's desk is the perfect place to work from home, take notes, or compose documents
- Durable steel construction features a smooth, non-porous surface for a solid, easy-to-clean writing surface
- Lock the 2 locking casters so the desk stays in place, or unlock them to wheel the desk wherever a writing surface is needed
- Easily assembles in minutes with a simple design and instructions, letting you get right to working
- Holds up to 200 pounds, perfect for an office work surface; 48-inch wide surface is perfect for small offices and home office setups
- Integrates well into any space and pairs with modern file cabinets or bookcases (both sold separately) for additional storage
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.88 x 47.45 x 29.60 inches
- Weight: 46 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.