####This new item has minor cosmetic damage and blemishes or dents but is still functional; however, there is no guarantee of full usability. Item is sold as-is with NO warranty.####
- Brighten up and cool down indoor spaces with this vintage-inspired low profile fan that looks great in any room
- Reversible, 3-speed WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don't
- 2 pull chains for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments make this ceiling fan easy to operate
- 5 white or drifted oak reversible blades give you a bit of variety in how you display this fan
- White finish on the body and blade irons give the fan a classic and clean look
- 13-degree blade pitch optimizes air movement and provides peak performance
- Includes 3 9-watt energy-efficient, dimmable LED bulbs and a light kit with a white glass bowl to give you control of the ambiance in your space
- LED light kit for lower energy consumption, brighter light output and a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs
- Specially-designed low-profile housing fits flush to the ceiling making it ideal for use in rooms with low ceilings (less than 9 feet)
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 foot and greater
- ETL Listed
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 52 x 52 x 12.86 inches
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Product Condition: Damaged – item has cosmetic damage and possible blemishes or dents
- **NO warranty; item sold as-is**
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.