Keep your chimney safe from wildlife critters and harsh outdoor elements with the 18-Inch Round Draft King Single Flue Round Slip-In Chimney Cover.
Crafted from durable powder-coated galvanized steel, this chimney cap will help protect your chimney from rough weather conditions like rain, wind, and snow. This slip-in design frees air space allowing an uninhibited chimney draft. This cap features scalloped corners and turn-down edges, a 24-gauge 3/4-inch black powder-coated expanded galvanized steel mesh, and a 14-gauge black powder-coated galvanized steel base, this cap stands up to harsh elements.
The extended metal mesh turns inward at the bottom, allowing the covert to rest firmly on the flue tile, closing any gaps to protect against unwanted objects. This cap measures 29-inches long by 28-inches wide, for use on masonry chimneys only.
Protect your home and chimney with the Black Galvanized Steel Single Flue Round Slip-In Chimney Cover from Draft King.
- 24-gauge powder-coated galvanized steel chimney cap with slip-in design frees air space allowing uninhibited chimney draft
- Galvanized steel powder-coated chimney cap stands up against harsh rain, wind, snow, and other elements
- Expanded metal mesh turned inward at the base allows covert to rest firmly on flue tile, closing any gaps to protect against wildlife intrusions
- Features scalloped corners and turn-down edgers, an 18-gauge expanded steel mesh, and a 14-gauge steel base
- Cap for use on masonry chimneys only fitting outside tile 17.5 to 18.5-inches round
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29 x 28 x 13 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 7-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.