Make the most out of your summers and a splash this summer with the Intex 24-foot x 12-foot x 52-inch Ultra XTR Rectangular Frame Pool Set.
The rectangular swimming pool design is perfect for narrow backyards, lap swimmers, and pool games. The Ultra Frame design provides excellent durability and a sleek gray finish, all while making setup quick and easy. This pool includes everything you need for a great pool experience, including the salt water system, ladder, debris cover, ground cloth, protective canopy, and the powerful Krystal Clear 110-120V, 1,600 gallon per hour sand filter pump.
The Krystal Clear sand filter pump saves you time, money, and frustration. The sand filter function replaces the need to buy expensive filters by only needing routine back washing and replacement sand every 5 years.
Swim your summer days away and have a blast in the water with this Intex Ultra Frame Rectangular Pool Set.
Note: Requires flat, level ground for proper installation.
Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
- Swim your summer days away in the Intex Ultra Frame Rectangular Pool with Sand Filter Pump
- Gray outer liner and blue tile-print inner liner for a classic, clean look
- Laminated PVC siding with 3 separate material layers for strength and durability
- All rust-resistant metal beams and joints snap together for fast, easy constructi
- Quick set up means it's ready for water in 60 minutes
- Easy maintenance with sand that only needs routine backwashing and replacing every 5 years
- Durable frame is made of high-quality, galvanized steel with precision-engineered locking system
- Hydro aeration technology in the pump improves circulation, filtration, and water clarity while increasing the water's negative ions
- Sand filter pump / salt water system has a pump flow rate of 1,600 gallons per hour
- Includes pool, pool ladder, ground cloth, sand filter, salt water system, protective canopy, and pool cover
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Pool type: Above ground
- Material: Steel
- Pump voltage: 110-120V
- Water capacity: 8,403 gallons at 90%
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 24' x 12' x 52"
- Intex 28054E Protective Canopy for 9 Foot or Smaller Rectangular Swimming Pools
- Enjoy a relaxing day at the pool while having sun protection with the Intex Protective Canopy
- Shade offers UPF 50+ sun protection for optimal coverage throughout
- Enjoy a simple installation process as the canopy easily attaches to the pool using clamps
- Canopy is constructed from waterproof material to provide the utmost durability during each swim
- Fits all Intex Prism rectangular frame pools for an ideal fit
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.5 x 31.75 x 3.625 inches
- Weight: 8.28 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Fast delivery! Pool is set up and we love it. Great price and tons of extras with this bundle.