Keep your above ground pool water clean, fresh, and sparkling with the 14-inch Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump and Saltwater System. The all-natural sand provides excellent water filtration as the 6 function control valve allows the pool owner to filter, backwash and rinse, recirculate, drain, and close the system. The built-in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool.
The system generates a pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour and can be used for a maximum pool size of 8,500 gallons. Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, which is an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water. This effective pump requires virtually no maintenance besides the replacement of sand every 5 years.
With the Saltwater System’s electrocatalytic oxidation process, water molecules are split into oxidants that help clean the water. The amount of sodium hypochlorite generated by the saltwater system is reduced by approximately 60%, much less than other saltwater systems generate.
Enjoy the same process used at many resorts in your own pool with the 14-inch Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump and Saltwater System.
- Intex 14-inch Krystal Clear Sand Filter and Saltwater System Pump is a great solution for above ground pools with 2,600 to 8,500 gallons of capacity
- Easy operation 6-way filter valve allows you to efficiently backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain, filter, and close the system
- Built-in 24-hour timer enables you to set automatic filtration times for the pool to save on daily maintenance
- E.C.O. (electrocatalytic oxidation) utilizes salt to produce a small amount of sodium hypochlorite to clean your pool
- Hydro Aeration Technology enhances water clarity by improving circulation and filtration
- Strainer basket included on pump prolongs the life of the sand and is easy to clean
- 55-pound sand capacity or 40-pound glass filtration media capacity
- 2 sections of 1.5-inch hoses included
- Sand capacity: 77 pounds
- Voltage: 110-120 volts
- Horsepower: 0.5 HP
- Pump flow rate: 1600 GPH
- System flow rate: 1500 GPH
- Sodium Hypochlorite output: 7 GPH
- Filter type: Sand filter
- Weight: 54.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.