Keep the pool fun going into the evening with the Underwater Multi Color LED Magnetic Above Ground Swimming Pool Wall Light by Intex. This above-ground pool light illuminates pools up to 24 feet in size and can be easily mounted to the side of any soft-sided, above-ground pool.
Just place the light unit inside the pool and the transmitter on the outside pool wall. The transmitter's magnetism will do the rest and help create an epic light show in your pool. Plus, if the light unit is separated from the transmitter, it will float for easy removal, and the transmitter power source is safe to use near water. Switch between the standard white light and multi-color mode with 4 different color options. Whether it's night swimming at a sleepover or hosting a backyard shindig, light up your pool to show off its sparkling clarity.
Stay safe and enjoy a nighttime swim with the Underwater Multi Color LED Magnetic Above Ground Swimming Pool Wall Light by Intex.
- Magnetic LED pool light can be easily attached to any pool sidewall in any location to light both inside and outside the pool
- Uses magnetic technology to create a light system that safely generates low voltage current through the pool's sidewall
- Automatically floats to the pool's surface if the inner light unit becomes separated from the outer power source
- Easily illuminates up to 24-foot pools
- Choose between the white light or multi-color setting that features 4 fun colors
- 26-foot cord for convenient outlet connection
- Includes pool light and 120-volt power source transmitter that is safe to use around water
- Color: Multi
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.