Sit back and relax as your kids create countless summer memories on their Intex Inflatable Surf 'n Slide.
This 15-foot-long slide is sure to bring summer fun to your backyard, complete with a shark design for imaginative play! Easy to set up, the slide simply inflates by attaching a garden hose (not included) to the sprayers to wet the slide surface. After the inflatable slide is fully wet, it's time to get ready to surf and slide! With 2 colorful surf riders included and designed, each raft has heavy-duty handles to hang on to while you enjoy the ride.
The landing pad underneath provides extra cushion for a softer landing when zooming down the slide. Measures 15 feet long, 5 feet wide, and 5 feet tall, this inflatable backyard water slide is recommended for ages 6 years and older with a weight capacity of 176 pounds.
Slip, slide, and splash into fun all summer long with the Intex Inflatable Surf 'n Slide.
- Surf 'N Slide is an ideal 15-foot inflatable water slide for backyards designed for fun in the sun for your kids
- Crafted of durable 16-gauge vinyl for increased durability while the landing pad underneath provides extra cushion
- Easily attach your home garden hose to the built-in sprayer to wet the surface of the slide for a slippery ride
- Includes 2 surf riders equipped with heavy-duty handles for easy, smooth maneuvering down the slide
- Recommended for children ages 6 and up with a maximum weight capacity of 176 pounds
- Repair patch kit is included
- Maximum weight capacity: 176 pounds
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 151 x 66 x 62 Inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day manufacturer warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
This slide was great! I ordered for my 2 year old son. We had 2 and a half summers of fun with it. It lasted longer than all the other blow up pools and slides we have purchased. It took about ten minutes to set up with an air pump. But, well worth it! I would like to order another one. But, I was sad to see the price has doubled.
Best Slide Ever
Bought this after having cheap slides fail on me. This slide is priced very fairly and well worth it. Kids LOVED it. Used it at a July 4th BBQ. Kids ranging from 2 to 9 all loved it. It pools up at the bottom but just right so that it was still safe for the small kids and it's big enough for the big kids. My 2.5 year old could also climb onto the slide which I was worried about albeit with a little difficulty. This thing was a hit and I love it. It is built really well and will definitely be used for multiple barbeques to come.
Not as great as it looks
When I first took the slide out of the box I was surprised by the sturdy quality of the plastic. While set-up was "easy", there are several different areas to inflate and it took over 30 minutes to do so with a battery operated air pump. Even when fully inflated, the top shark mouth does not stay in position and the kids had to push it up every time to get in position to go down the slide. I believe this impacts the overall safety of the slide. Overall-the older children (7-11) were not impressed and only went down a few times. Two toddlers (age 3) played the longest and got the most enjoyment out of the slide. Definitely not worth the 60+ dollars that was paid for this slide. I can't see it lasting through more than 1-2 more uses after the initial use.