Teaching your kiddo how to ride a bike is a time-honored tradition you won't want to miss out on. Teach them how to learn a bike on a safe and fun bicycle like the JOYSTAR Totem Series 16-Inch Kids Bike.
This kids' bicycle is designed with single speed, coaster braking and a HI-TEN steel frame that's elegant, yet durable. That means it looks great and won't scratch or break after just a few dings. The bike has a quick-release seat that allows for easy height adjustment and a parent assist holder that makes it convenient to grab on during the learning process. Plus, the kiddos can customize their bike with the DIY decal sticker that goes atop the full chainguard.
This bike is perfect for any kids 4-7 years old and between 3'5"-4'5" tall. Teach the little one in your life how to ride a bike with the JOYSTAR Totem Series 16-Inch Kids Bike.
- Ride-on kids bike equipped with a sturdy frame and wheels/kickstand to help young riders learn to ride a bike
- Designed with single speed, coaster braking that can be operated by simply turning the pedals backward
- Hi-TEN steel frame is durable, yet elegant, ensuring the bike won't damage from minor bumps and bruises
- Bike saddle comes with a parent assist holder that allows parents to grab on while teaching kids how to ride
- Kids bike comes with 85% of the bike body assembled and only requires basic assembly tools and a pump for the tire
- Quick-release seat allows for easy height adjustment
- Stable training wheels making learning how to ride safe and easy
- DIY decal sticker can go atop the full chainguard for a customizable appearance
- Designed for children ages 4-7 years old and between 3'5"-4'5"
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36 x 7 x 18 inches
- Weight: 21.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.