Protect your firearms and other prized possessions with the stylish and sturdy Kodiak Gun Safe for Long Guns and Handguns.
With a full-width gun rack for up to 30 long guns and 10 hanging handgun door organizers, this home vault has plenty of room to keep your weaponry safe from harm. Adjustable interior shelves provide even more space for other valuables, such as money, passports or jewelry. The state-of-the-art Type 1 electronic locking system, bolstered by 5 strong door bolts and a spring-loaded anti-tamper relock mechanism, keeps your guns in and intruders out.
This black gun storage cabinet is constructed out of thick heavy-duty steel to ensure durability and security. An additional steel plate safeguards the lock against drills. Fireboard protection in the ceiling, walls, floor and door of the safe keep your items shielded from fires for 30 minutes in temperatures up to 1400 degrees Fahrenheit. Further flame and smoke damage is prevented by the door seal that expands up to 7 times in size when triggered by heat.
You can rely on the tough and secure Kodiak Gun Safe for Long Guns and Handguns for your firearm safety needs.
- Heavy-bodied and durable firearm safe protects all your weaponry and valuables from invaders, dust, moisture, and natural disasters
- Adjustable interior shelving and deluxe door organizers provide ample storage room for holding 30 long guns, 10 handguns, jewelry, and other items
- Heat-activated door seal expands up to 7 times its size, delivering 30 minutes of shielding against fire temperatures up to 1400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced with a thick steel composite body and a singled hardened steel plate over the lock to protect the safe from drill attacks
- Secured with a type 1 UL-listed electronic lock and 5 large 1-inch diameter spring-loaded bolts that relock in case of tampering
- Material: Alloy steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 29 x 55 inches
- Weight: 385 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.