Manually cleaning your pool leads to tireless skimming and scooping water, plus intense back pains from bending over. Give yourself a break and invest in Kokido Delta 200 Robotic Pool Vacuum. Designed to use in both in-ground and above-ground pools with flat bottoms, this high-tech pool cleaner delivers quality results on any pool surface.
Get rid of old and grimy pool cleaning equipment and make room for this super smart robotic cleaner. The cordless design of the Delta 200 conveniently eliminates the need for electric connection and unsafe cables near the water. Before getting started, be sure to follow assembly and preparation instructions. Once the unit is all set, test it out. Submerge the cordless pool vac into the water to activate the motor for up to 90 minutes of operating time.
When in use, the intelligent "stop and go" system automatically enables the robot cleaner to turn around upon contact with the pool wall, which maximizes cleaning efforts. Kokido's Delta Plus Intelligent Pool Vac efficiently vacuums the bottom of your home pool, leaving you with a crystal clear outdoor oasis.
- Gone are the days of scrubbing on hands and knees thanks to this cordless robotic pool cleaner
- Designed to clean both in-ground and above-ground pools with flat bottoms on all types of surfaces such as vinyl, polyester, concrete, and more
- Intelligent "stop and go" system automatically enables the cleaner to turn around upon contact with the pool wall
- Cordless design conveniently eliminates the need for electric connection and pesky cables near the water
- Includes all assembly parts, charging cord, 1 standard filter, 1 basic retrieval kit, and instructions to get started right away
- Maximizes the time spent collecting debris with less time spent waiting at the pool's edge
- Innovative motor only activates when submerged in water
- High-quality rechargeable lithium battery offers immunity from memory effect, consistent performance, and extended runtime
- Features magnetic switch that seals to prevent water leakage, adjustable front wheel for an optimized cleaning path, and blinking LED battery indicator when 10 minutes of life remains
- Spacious compartment traps debris with a textile mesh, removing the need for a bag
- Vacuums the bottom of your pool collecting debris in cleaner compartment
- Compact and lightweight design makes it easy to pull in and out of your pool
- Recommended for pools up to 18-feet in diameter or 3,774-square-feet in total area
- Capacity: 4 liters
- Working time: 90 minutes
- Charging time: 5 to 6 hours
- Flow rate: 71 liters/minute or 18.8 gallons/minute
- Voltage: 7.4 volts
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- Color: Black
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.