Conveniently store your favorite wines with the Life Story MyWinebar 15-Bottle Wine Rack. Made with a real wood frame and tilted top shelf just like restaurants have, this is a wine shelf you'll be proud to show off to friends and family.
A great gift for any occasion, this wooden frame wine rack fits all standard-sized bottles (about 750ml) and holds up to 15 bottles of wine. The open shelving displays your selection nicely, and the top display is tilted to showcase your 3 best wines ripe for the taking. Designed for wine enthusiasts who like to keep a smaller collection, the wine stand provides a convenient storing system that coordinates well with any decor. Easily move the storage shelf when emptied.
Providing a sleek design for your top-notch wine selections, the MyWinebar 15-Bottle Wine Rack from Life Story is the perfect solution for wine bottle storage in your home.
- Beautiful wine rack you'd be proud to show off to your friends holding up to 15 bottles of vino
- Great gift for any occasion like Father's Day, Christmas, birthdays, engagements, and more
- Open shelving displays your selection and coordinates with your decor
- Tilted top shelf showcases your 3 favorite wine bottles and 4 lower shelves display your bottles flat
- For wine enthusiasts who keep a smaller collection and need a sleek, convenient storing system
- Shelves are made of transparent and solid plastic polycarbonate and frame poles are made from real wood
- Wine stand fits all standard-size bottles (about 750ml)
- Includes wall mounting system for maximum protection; Recommended, not required
- Freestanding floor rack is very easy and quick to assemble; No tools are needed
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 11.5 x 38.5 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.