The epitome of stylish sophistication, our wooden Alexander Stool is essential. With each hand-crafted detail, like a fine wine, this high-quality kitchen barstool with back keeps getting better. A kiln-dried, solid wood frame and premium fabric upholstery synchronously collide to exceed your expectations while bestowing beauty upon your home dining space. The hand-applied nailhead trim and hand-carved woodwork undoubtedly display why elegance is in every single detail. The smooth, rotating swivel seat allows our wooden bar stools to remain stationary as you pivot, while the 180-degree memory return swivel will take you right back to your counter for your daybreak cappuccino upon request. The comfy yet sturdy upholstered seat and low-profile backrest comfortably support your entire crew for all celebrations, big and small. Flawlessly at home, tucked beneath your breakfast bar, kitchen booth, or countertop island, our swivel barstools are precisely what your space desires and offer impeccable attention to detail you’ll admire. We offer counter height and bar height stool options, so you can select the stool to fit your vision flawlessly. Please measure your space before ordering, as we recommend approximately 10" between the bottom of the counter surface and the top of the stool cushion when fully assembled for ideal comfort. At Maven Lane, our wood stools are meticulously handcrafted with methods to stand the test of time, including hand finishes displaying impeccable attention to detail and mortise-and-tenon joinery, which promotes strength and longevity. Furthermore, by utilizing premium upholstery and kiln-dried hardwood in our solid wood furniture, we’ve solidified the superiority of craftsmanship. We've carefully curated an entire medley of heirloom-quality pieces that can be mixed and matched to create the aesthetic your home has been seeking. Given the handmade nature of our products, minimal variations may occur in color, tone, and wood finish.
- Alexander Kitchen Stools with swivels are hand-crafted with impeccable attention to detail, from the nailhead trim to the wood-carved base
- A low-profile upholstered backrest and circular base offer a polished appearance, ideal for social soirées and silently sipping your morning tea
- Memory return swivel mechanism allows you to effortlessly rotate 180 degrees for easy entertaining
- Elegant fabric kitchen stools lend the luxe feel you’ve been craving in your dining space with posh seating, high-density foam cushion, and exceptional fabric upholstery
- Longevity and strength are among the major benefits of kiln-dried wood furniture
- Along with utilizing kiln-dried hardwood, our swivel stools feature mortise-and-tenon joinery and meticulous craftsmanship to last a lifetime
- Breeze through assembly with included hardware and instructions
- Material: Wood
- Color: Weathered Oak Finish, Sand Fabric
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 19.75 x 22 x 36.75 inches
- Seat height: 26 inches
- Weight: 27.3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.