The sleek and streamlined companion your living room furniture has been pursuing, our Artemis Contemporary Wooden Side Table is a modern must-have. With a boxy silhouette and a swoon-worthy refined wooden finish, the juxtaposition of these two elements creates visual interest you can’t deny. Paired to perfection with all upholstery options, this wooden side table would look extraordinary beside your leather, linen, or velvet sofa. And the craftsmanship on our end tables is beyond incredible. Just as these side tables are skillfully handcrafted by talented artisans, that also ensures no two pieces are completely alike— as each will have the characteristics, such as varying natural wood grain, that will make each table a one-of-a-kind and unique work of art. Be sure to check out our Artemis Coffee Tables for coordinating pieces to complete your living room décor vision. At Maven Lane, our furniture is meticulously handcrafted with methods to stand the test of time, including hand finishes displaying impeccable attention to detail and mortise-and-tenon joinery, which promotes strength and longevity. Furthermore, by utilizing premium upholstery and kiln-dried hardwood in our solid wood furniture, we’ve solidified the superiority of craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Maven Lane. We've carefully curated an entire medley of heirloom-quality pieces that can be mixed and matched to create the aesthetic your home has been seeking. Given the handmade nature of our products, minimal variations may occur in color, tone, and wood finish.
- Sleek, clean lines and modern vibes are abundant in our Artemis Side Table
- Cube-like silhouette, an open interior shelf, ample tabletop space, and a streamlined wooden block base, this solid wood accent table is a must
- Smooth and consistent wood furniture finish, our Artemis Side Table is pure perfection
- We’ve chosen a shade that allows the solid wood grain to shine yet showcases this hue to accentuate your home furniture impeccably well
- Skillfully constructed by talented artisans, the attention to detail on our black side table is beyond brilliant
- The craftsmanship that goes into every one of our small end tables is truly unmatched and a sight to see
- Longevity and strength are among the major benefits of kiln-dried wood furniture
- Along with utilizing kiln-dried hardwood, our wood tables feature mortise-and-tenon joinery and meticulous craftsmanship to last a lifetime
- Offering the uniqueness you seek, our living room tables are sized to complement your residence
- Maven Lane wooden furniture is backed by a lifetime guarantee; You’ll love life on Maven Lane
- Material: Wood
- Color: Refined Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 20 x 22.25 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.