Sometimes simplicity is the best solution— this is certainly the case when it comes to designing our backless Eva Stool. A wide, round upholstered swivel seat is paired to perfection with a kiln-dried, solid wood frame and premium upholstery, and there you have it. The smooth rotating swivel seat allows our wooden barstools to remain stationary to support you as you pivot, while the 360-degree swivel allows you to entertain like a luminary. You’ll adore this barstool’s delicate details, like the fabric piping around the padded seat and the hand-carved striping that helps create styling cohesion. Beautifully at home tucked beneath your kitchen island countertop or in your breakfast nook, our swivel barstools are precisely what your pub or dining space has been pursuing whilst offering impeccable craftsmanship and meticulous extra attention to detail you’ll swoon over. We offer counter height and bar height stool options, so you can select the stool to fit your style and vision flawlessly. Please measure your space before ordering, as we recommend approximately 10" between the bottom of the counter surface and the top of the stool cushion when fully assembled for ideal comfort. Simple assembly is required for each stool, and the included tools and directions make setup a breeze. At Maven Lane, our well-made furniture is meticulously handcrafted with methods to stand the test of time, including hand finishes displaying impeccable attention to every single detail and sturdy mortise-and-tenon joinery, which promotes strength and longevity. By utilizing premium upholstery and kiln-dried natural hardwood in our solid wood furniture, we’ve solidified the superiority of craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Maven Lane. We've carefully curated an entire medley of heirloom-quality pieces that can be mixed and matched to create the aesthetic your home has been seeking. Given the handmade nature of our products, minimal variations may occur in color, tone, and wood finish.
- Circular seat and slender legs, Eva Stool features swivels crafted with impeccable attention to detail from the fabric piping trim to thoughtful design
- Smooth swivel mechanism, our stools with swivels allow you to effortlessly rotate 360 degrees for easy entertaining, ideal for social soirées and silently sipping your morning tea
- Elegant fabric kitchen swivel bar stools lend the luxe feel you’ve been craving in your dining space with posh seating, high-density foam cushion, and fabric upholstery
- Longevity and strength are among the major benefits of kiln-dried wood furniture
- Along with utilizing kiln-dried hardwood, the swivel stools feature mortise-and-tenon joinery and meticulous craftsmanship to last a lifetime
- Breeze through assembly with included hardware and instructions
- Material: Kiln-Dried Hardwood
- Color: Weathered Oak Finish, Sand Fabric
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.13 x 17.13 x 31 inches
- Bar seat height: 31 inches
- Weight: 17.16 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.