Good looks run in the family, and this Maven Lane Pullman Backless Stool is the epitome of perfection. Just like the widely popular Pullman Stool, our Backless Pullman is just that—backless— and is the ideal kitchen seating solution when you’re in need of a shorter silhouette. Our Pullman Backless Kitchen Stool brings elegance and charm to your home dining space with every meticulously hand-crafted detail. A kiln-dried, solid wood frame and premium fabric-upholstered seat cushion harmoniously combine to comfortably support you, your friends, and your family. Exceedingly extraordinary, the features on our Pullman Stools are expertly executed, right down to the hand-applied nailhead trim and hand-carved detailing you’ll adore. The gliding swivel allows the barstool to remain stationary while easily hopping on and off the stool—a perk appreciated by all ages. Perfect for use at your kitchen island, breakfast bar, or countertop bistro dining table, these rotating stools bring the refinement you've been seeking for your space with unrivaled craftsmanship. We offer counter height and bar height stool options, so you can select the stool to fit your vision. Please measure your space before ordering. We recommend approximately 10" between the bottom of the counter surface and the top of the stool cushion for optimal comfort. Minimal assembly is required for each stool, and the included tools and directions make setup a breeze. Pullman backless counter-height stool dimensions and specifications when fully assembled: 24" W x 26" H x 20.3" D. Pullman backless bar-height stool dimensions and specifications: 30" W x 31" H x 20.3" D. Given the handmade nature of our products, minimal variations may occur in color, tone, and wood finish.
- The Pullman Backless Counter Stool, a piece that exudes timeless elegance, crafted with premium materials to bring sophistication and style to your home
- A true testament to lasting durability, this stool is constructed from solid kiln-dried hardwood and features mortise and tenon joinery
- Sink into ultimate comfort with the premium upholstery and high-density foam cushioning, perfect for enjoying quick bites or engaging in long conversations with loved ones
- Hand-applied nail head trim, intricately carved details, and impeccable craftsmanship all come together to bring you premium form and function
- Effortlessly rotate 360 degrees on the swivel, allowing for simple transitions between sitting and standing without the need to move the stool
- Ideal for kitchen island snacking, home bar seating, counter height meals, and providing extra seating during family gatherings or weekend entertaining
- Enjoy the ease of assembly with all necessary hardware and a detailed instruction manual included so you can start using your new stool in no time
- Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Color: Reclaimed Oak Finish, Ash Grey Fabric
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 24 x 20 x 26 inches
- Seat height: 26 inches
- Weight: 28 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.