A modern take on a timeless design, our Vienna Stool with back rest boasts clean lines, a refined, narrow profile, and comfort for days. A kiln-dried, solid wood frame and premium fabric upholstery combine flawlessly and create the perfect neutral color palate to heighten your abode’s style and aesthetic. The smooth, padded swivel seat allows our wooden bar stools to remain stationary as you pivot, while the 180-degree memory return swivel allows you to socialize back and forth like a pro. You’ll notice the delicate details like the gentle, sloping back support and fabric piping trim that really sets this barstool apart from the rest. Take a closer look, and see the meticulous artistry that goes into the sturdy construction of each and every one of our kitchen countertop stools. This simple stunner brings a lavish yet relaxed vibe to your kitchen island or dining space—lending your guests a notion of welcoming hospitality and country charm. We offer counter height and bar height stool options, so you can select the stool to fit your vision flawlessly. Please measure your space before ordering, as we recommend approximately 10" between the bottom of the counter surface and the top of the stool cushion when fully assembled for ideal comfort. Simple assembly is required for each stool, and the included tools and directions make setup a breeze. At Maven Lane, our well-made furniture is meticulously handcrafted with methods to stand the test of time, including hand finishes displaying impeccable attention to detail and mortise-and-tenon joinery, which promotes strength and longevity. By utilizing premium upholstery and kiln-dried hardwood in our solid wood furniture, we’ve solidified the superiority of craftsmanship. We've carefully curated an entire medley of heirloom-quality pieces that can be mixed and matched to create the aesthetic your home has been seeking. Given the handmade nature of our products, minimal variations may occur in color, tone, and wood finish.
- The Vienna Bar Stool, a timeless piece with rustic aesthetics, crafted with premium materials to bring comfort and style to your home
- Crafted with durability in mind, this stool is constructed from solid kiln-dried hardwood with mortise and tenon joinery
- Experience the ultimate comfort of premium upholstery and high-density foam cushioning, perfect for enjoying quick bites or engaging in long conversations with loved ones
- A high back design, exposed wood frame, and impeccable craftsmanship all come together to bring you premium form and function
- Effortlessly rotate 180 degrees on the return swivel, allowing for simple transitions between sitting and standing without the need to move the stool
- Ideal for kitchen island snacking, home bar seating, and providing extra seating during family gatherings or weekend entertaining
- Enjoy the ease of 2-step assembly with all necessary hardware and a detailed instruction manual included so you can start using your new stool in no time
- Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Color: White Oak Finish, Natural Fabric
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 19 x 24 x 45.5 inches
- Seat height: 31 inches
- Weight: 28.6 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.