An easy to use and comfortable enclosure for your furry family member meets a sleek and functional gate that fits effortlessly into your home! The Merry Products Gate-N-Crate serves as both a security fence for your home and a kennel for your new puppy or kitten.
This pet gate is the ideal solution to keeping your pet confined to specific areas around your home. The freestanding gate uses pin hinges, allowing it to fit many different spaces and providing you with the necessary versatility. This folding divider can be used fully unfolded to guard entryways or staircases, or it can act as a pet pen when pressed against the wall. The slatted design is stylish and seamlessly incorporates two handles, making it a travel essential. Made entirely from acacia hardwood, this animal barrier is sturdy and long-lasting. All of the required hardware and instructions are included, and minimal assembly is necessary.
When looking for an enclosure and fence for your pet, the Merry Products Gate-N-Crate allows you to have your cake and eat it too by giving you, the owner, a sleek piece of furniture that functions as both a gate and a crate.
- Freestanding, 6-foot pet structure that doubles as both a divider and crate when set against the wall
- Pin hinges allow for endless configurations that will accommodate your space well
- Wooden handles seamlessly integrated into the design for easy transportation and on the go use
- Sturdy construction of acacia hardwood and an oil-based stain made to last through even the rowdiest pets
- Minimal assembly required with hardware and instructions included
- Side panels may fold into the large center panel, creating one solid flat panel.
- Material: Acacia hardwood
- Color: Walnut
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 71.06 x 12.91 x 20 inches
- Weight: 25 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.