Wintertime is about to get a whole lot warmer with the Mr. Heater 20,000 BTU Vent Free Blue Flame Propane Heater.
This indoor, propane fueled heater will give your home, sun room, or cabin some extra heat when the wind starts to blow and the snow shows up. 20,000 BTUs will scare the cold away in any area of up to 500 square feet.
Equipped with a thermostat, the temperature of this heater can be easily adjusted. The clean burning blue flame tube burner uses the natural convection of the burn to evenly circulate cozy air.
This heater is safe for indoor use and can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor. Legs, mounting brackets, and fasteners are included.
Not only will you be warm, but you'll be safe too. This heater features an oxygen depletion sensor and a high limit safety shutoff.
Cozy in and cuddle up when you make the winter air a little less frigid with the help of the Mr. Heater Vent Free Blue Flame Heater.
- Includes, legs, mounting brackets, and fasteners
- Can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to floor
- Battery powered electronic ignition makes powering the heater up quick and easy
- Clean burning blue flame tube burner utilizes the natural convection of the burn to evenly circulate warm air
- Equipped with thermostat to help you achieve your desired temperature
- Heats an area of up to 500 square feet
- Runs on liquid propane
- Make your home toasty warm with 20,000 BTUs per hour
- Oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) automatically shuts the heater off if oxygen levels in the air get too low
- Features a high limit safety shutoff (HLS) for added safety
- Regulator and hose are not included
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Weight: 26.75 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.75 x 11.25 x 27 inches
- Color: White
- Recommended location: Additions, sun rooms, cabins
- Remote: No
- Power type: Propane
- Heating technology type: Vent-free
- Heating product type: Space heater
- Run time at max. BTU: 21.59 hours
- Tank capacity: 20 pound propane cylinder
- Do not use in bedrooms, bathrooms, or recreational vehicles
- Altitude restriction: 4500 feet
- Blower fan kit is sold separately
- This heater is safe for indoor use
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.