Nourish your favorite flowering plants with 8 ounces NPK Industries' RAW Microbes Grow Stage Powder.
Plants use a lot of energy to sprout and thrive, and rely on microorganisms to break down food into molecules small enough to be transported through the cell wall. NPK Industries developed a rich mixture of Rhizosphere Inhabiting bacteria and Mycorrhizal fungi to promote the breakdown of organic matter. Also added to the water-soluble mix are proactive, healthy organisms that build your living soil. Boasting the highest colony-forming units or CFU's, this natural soil enriching powder tested over 6 million CFU per gram, giving the maximum potential growth for your seedlings and sprouting plants.
Use with a direct 0.5 to 1 teaspoon application per gallon or spread dry around your plant and water it in. The application schedule should be every 1-2 weeks in the grow stage for best results. Store resealed powder in a cool, dry environment and use with confidence knowing each bag is double-tested, both the individual culture species and the final blend.
Delight your plants, rejuvenate their soil, and create living soil with NPK Industries' RAW Microbes Grow Stage Powder with Beneficial Bacteria and Fungi.
- 25 pounds of natural bacteria, fungi, and microorganisms provide nourishment for your seedlings and young plants by supporting their digestive process
- Developed around rhizosphere inhabiting bacteria, fungi, and actinobacteria to promote organic matter breakdown
- Boasts the highest CFU's or colony-forming units with over 6 million CFU per gram giving a dense microorganism ratio for happy and healthy blooms
- Great for horticulture and adding life to your soil with greater enrichment and a return to natural soil's organisms
- Use 0.5 to 1 teaspoon for each application which can be sprinkled on soil dry before watering or mixed into a gallon, used every 1 to 2 weeks depending on plant need
- Size: 25 pounds
- Material: Powder
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.25 x 12.25 x 14.75 inches
- Weight: 25 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.