Practice your shots to become an all-star athlete using the patented Open Goaaal Soccer 3-In-1 Trainer. Featuring a goal, backstop, and rebounder, it makes practice fun and ensures you never have to stop or worry about damage.
The goal is a great size, rimmed in white to help aim and target your shots. Surrounding the goal is a large mesh backstop that stops missed shots from flying away and damaging fencing or disappearing into your neighbor's yard. Flexible material rebounds shots back to you, so you don't have to interrupt practice to receive missed shots. Easily assembled in about 1.50 hours, the trainer can be mounted in any area with grass and dirt, staking into the ground so you can get to practice. Provided instructions and set up video to make installation a breeze.
Do you have what it takes to become a soccer star? Develop your skills and reach your goals with the Open Goaaal Soccer 3-In-1 Trainer.
- All-in-one goal, rebounder, and backstop helps you learn to shoot perfect goals without having to interrupt practice
- Backstop catches balls so you don't have to worry about losing a ball or chasing down a bad shot; Stops damage to fencing
- Rebounder launches missed shots back to you so you don't have to stop practice to retrieve the ball
- Large size ensures the safety and keeps missed shots from running around your (or your neighbor's) yard
- System lets you hide the netting when not in use and raise it for mowing
- Mesh diameter: 4 inches
- Netting Material: PE Mesh
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 165 x 72 x 79 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.