Channel in your inner child on a snowy day with the nostalgia of a classic. The 54-inch Flexible Flyer Steel Runner Sled lets children and adults ride downhill at high speeds.
Many adults have nostalgic memories of riding their still-runner sled during their childhood, and this sled provides the opportunity to extend that memory. This slider's steering bar adds to the control giving you maneuverability and control. Whether sliding in a seated or prone position, you'll navigate your favorite hills with a smile on your face.
Constructed of birch wood and powder-coated steel runners, this sled is durable and built to last for many seasons of joyful rides. With 3 sets of knees for support, your rides don't have to be solo but can take a team with you. Recommended for ages 5 and older, this sled is perfect for the young and durable enough for adults.
Sledding brings joyful memories to all of us, especially with the 54-inch Flexible Flyer being the sled to reignite those memories this winter.
- Classic runner sled offers a smooth ride and the joy of nostalgia all season long in the outdoor snow
- Large 54-inch long sled allows both children and adults to enjoy the thrill of winter sledding; Recommended for kids ages 5 and up
- Equipped with a steering bar to provide the ultimate control to carve turns with either hand or foot steering
- Made of smooth birchwood with powder-coated steel runners to ensure this will last for many years to come
- Built with 3 sets of knee construction for added strength and support; Includes pre-drilled holes to attach your own rope
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 54 x 20.5 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.