Get your snacks ready, your notes prepped, or your favorite board game set up! This Foldable TV Tray from Plastic Development Group is sleek, convenient, and provides a quick tabletop when you need it.
Designed with a gold metal frame and a woodgrain-style top, this serving table measures approximately 2.4 inches long, 21 inches wide, and 28 inches tall, a suitable height for sitting in a folding chair or on most couches. Use the accent tray table for playing cards with a friend, holding your dinner while watching your favorite show, placing your laptop while you study for exams, and so much more. Additionally, it provides a space to put your items directly in front of you for easiest access. The side table folds for slim storage and only weighs 3.25 pounds so you can seamlessly move the table from place to place.
Built with versatility and convenience in mind, the Plastic Development Group TV Tray table is a perfect fit for any home.
- Versatile tray desk holds your laptop while working or snacks while watching tv, provides a tabletop to play games with a friend, and more
- Designed with a gold metal frame and a woodgrain-style top, coordinating with most home decor
- Provides a space to put your items directly in front of you for easiest access
- Folds for slim storage and is lightweight so you can seamlessly move the table from place to place
- Suitable height for sitting in a folding chair or on most couches
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.4 x 21.3 x 28.8 inches
- Weight: 3.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.