Get a multitude of exercises and stability in 1 powerful tool with this Power Systems Multi-Functional Fitness Weight Bench Step.
This multi-functional deck transforms into a basic 8-inch aerobic step, an inclined weight bench, or a declined weight bench. The non-slip rubber surface ensures better stability in every movement you make while expanding the range of your cardio and weight training workouts. There's an internal storage compartment to store weights and resistant tubes and the bench has clips to attach resistance tubes so you get a varied workout. With a dark color scheme, it blends in perfectly with your existing equipment decor and it stacks neatly before and after use, minimizing its footprint.
Made of a high-quality plastic material that supports up to 330 pounds, this Power Systems Multi-Function Fitness Weight Bench Step is great for home training, fitness classes, or even training on-the-go.
- Use the deck as a basic 8-inch aerobic step, add plyometric challenge by raising it to 14 inches, or use it as an inclined or declined weight bench for strength training
- 6 sets of tubing notches with any tube or band to add resistance and train different muscle groups
- Non-slip rubber surface ensures better stability
- Internal storage compartment for weights and resistance tubes
- Clips to attach resistance tubes for a varied workout
- High-quality plastic deck can support up to 330 pounds
- Great for fitness classes or training on-the-go
- Dark color blends in perfectly with existing equipment decor
- Stacks neatly before and after use
- Color: Black/gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 13 x 8 inches
- Weight: 28 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.