Stucco homes have beautiful curb appeal and maintaining them is easier than ever before. Outfit your toolshed with the QUIKRETE Pre Mixed Stucco Patch. This ready-to-use stucco repair material is ideal for filling cracks, holes, and minor defects on the exterior of your home.
The sanded acrylic formula blends into stucco texture and provides excellent adhesion and flexibility, which makes it great for outdoor use and longevity. QUIKRETE Stucco Patch can be applied in 1/4-inch defects with 1 application and deeper defects will require multiple layers with a 24-hour dry time in-between for maximum adhesion.
Home repairs can take time, however, this repair material will begin to harden on the surface level within 20 to 40 minutes, harden within 2 hours, and will continue to harden for 3 days. If the stucco patch does not match your home's exterior, allow 24 hours before painting. Air and surface temperature should be above 50-degrees Fahrenheit for proper application.
Each 1-quart pail will cover approximately 3.25 square feet at a 1/8-inch thickness to provide you with an ideal amount to make fixes around your home. Use Pre Mixed Stucco Patch Exterior Wall Repair by QUIKRETE to make your stucco home look brand new.
- Ready-to-use stucco repair material ideal for repairing cracks, holes, or minor defects
- Sanded acrylic formula blends into stucco texture and provides excellent adhesion and flexibility
- Apply in 1/4-inch holes or cracks once, deeper defects require multiple layers with drying in-between
- Will start curing within 20 to 40 minutes and will harden in 2 hours, will continue hardening for 3 days
- Allow the top layer to harden for 24 hours before painting to match the exterior color
- Air and surface temperature should be above 50-degrees Fahrenheit for proper application
- Each quart pail will cover approximately 3.25 square feet at 1/8-inch thickness
- Size: 1 quart
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5 x 5 x 5.20 inches
- Weight: 2.00 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.