Don't let an overflowing trunk bury your next road trip. Give yourself some space with the Rockland Universal Aluminum Cargo Carrier!
This hitch-mounted cargo carrier connects to a 2 x 2-receiver hitch which is the industry standard across most trucks, SUVs, cars, and RV campers. With a 500-pound carrying capacity, this platform can support additional luggage, coolers, camping gear, and any other items you can't quite fit in your vehicle.
The welded aluminum frame protects this durable utility carrier from corrosion and common wear and tear out on the road. Weighing in at only 22 pounds, this luggage platform is easy to handle, compact, and simple to install or remove. The included pin and clip keep the rack stable and securely locked into the receiver.
Simplify your trips by bringing everything you need without stuffing the trunk or sacrificing the back seat. Travel better with the Rockland Universal Aluminum Cargo Carrier.
- Maximize your cargo capacity with this hitch-mounted cargo carrier that fits vehicles with standard 2-inch square receivers
- Basket platform is ideal for transporting camping gear, coolers, equipment, luggage, or other similar items
- Welded aluminum construction provides durability and corrosion resistance
- Compact lightweight frame for easy assembly, installation, and removal; Pin and clip included
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight capacity: 500 pounds
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31 x 49 x 10 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.