Create something memorable like a quilt for a loved one, design a fashion-forward piece, or something jump into a new hobby and sew like a pro with the S0230 Serger from Singer.
The S0100 serger is a staple in any avid sewer's home with its numerous capabilities as it sews a seam and seam finish at the same time while trimming away the excess seam allowance. Seams and seam finish just like you see on store-bought garments are possible thanks to the serger. You can use 2 threads, 3 threads, or 4 threads for a variety of stitch combinations. Featured is a lower looper LED light for easier threading visibility while being able to stitch 1,300 stitches per minute.
With differential feed, you can sew super stretchy fabrics without wavy distortion and sheers without puckering. The Built-in Free Arm makes it possible to sew around small sleeves and cuffs for children's clothing and more. Included accessories are a general-purpose foot, tweezers, extra needles, cone adapters on the machine, screwdriver, and foot controller.
Make sewing and stitching effortless and reliable with the Singer S0230 Serger Machine.
- Heavy-duty serger sewing machine ideal for craftworkers and designed to take on the most creative of projects
- Threading path for each thread is indicated with a specific color to simplify the threading process with featured reference diagrams
- Differential Feed helps control the ratio of movement between the front and back sections of the feed teeth for even the most fragile of fabric
- Transparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam
- Accessories include general purpose foot, tweezers, extra needles, cone adapters on the machine, screwdriver, and foot controller
- Easy stitch selection and adjustable stitch length make for a simple and versatile sewing process
- Free arm allows you to sew hard-to-reach areas and take on challenging projects
- Professional stitching speed up 1,300 stitches per minute
- Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Voltage: 120V
- Material: Metal
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.46 x 10.90 x 11.55 inches
- Weight: 15.87 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.