Provide your succulents, kitchen herbs, or decorative flowers with the perfect home thanks to the 3 Southern Patio Wisteria Ceramic Planter Pots with Saucers.
These desktop planter pots are handcrafted from thick ceramic that is light enough to move with ease but won't tip over accidentally. The pots boast a rolled lip and a fired oxblood red glazed finish for a classic profile and a dazzling look. The saucer base helps avoid spills and has a rubber bottom to protect your surfaces from scratches and scuffs.
These patio outdoor flower urns can hold up to 20 quarts of potting soil, making them perfect for small and medium plants. The pots can be used both indoors and outdoors, giving your lawn, garden, office, or living room a splash of natural color.
Add stunning color and floral freshness to your patio, porch, windowsill, or accent table with the 3 Southern Patio Wisteria Ceramic Planter Pots with Saucers.
- Set of 3 medium-sized planter pots that are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Handmade from long-lasting and lightweight ceramic for easy portability
- Glazed oxblood red finish design that provides a sharp look while ensuring no fading or rusting
- Each planter pot can hold up to 20 quarts of potting soil
- Includes saucer bases to help avoid spills and catch overflow from watering
- Equipped with rubber padding that protects your tables and counters from scratches
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.87 x 7.87 x 7.09 inches
- Weight: 4.41 pounds
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.