Prevent the emergence of a Japanese beetle infestation in your lawn, garden, and backyard by using the all-natural 3-Pack Milky Spore Grub Control Granular Mix Pest Controller from St. Gabriel Organics.
Managing your garden from problematic Japanese beetles has become easier with this grub control for lawns from St. Gabriel Organics. These pesky bugs thrive on the roots of your crops, which can damage and ultimately kill them off. The pest control milky spores granules are made from natural bacteria. This Japanese beetle killer eradicates these pests by eating the grubs internally.
As this Japanese grub killer milky spore is all-natural, it is safe to be applied around waterways and is harmless to humans, animals, plants, and nature's good guys which are the beneficial insects to your garden and lawn area, such as ladybugs. It is recommended to use a drop spreader (sold separately) for this product's application just before rain or water the applied area within 24 hours. Can be applied for up to 7,000 square feet of your lawn or garden.
The milky spore powder Japanese beetle grub control mixture is guaranteed to work up to 10 years upon application and has the potential to stretch its potency up to 20 years.
Up your home defense pest control against harmful Japanese beetles and let your house plants live to their fullest with this Japanese beetle bugs be-gone mixture from St. Gabriel Organics.
- Long-lasting milky spore granular yard
- Natural bacteria kills grubs by eating from inside
- Guaranteed 10-year performance and may last up to 20 years
- Okay to use around waterways, humans, animals, and plants
- Doesn't harm beneficial insects
- Evenly disperse with spreader across entire lawn
- Apply to unfrozen ground just before it rains or water gently within 24 hours
- Treats up to 7,000 square feet of yard
- Apply Spring, Summer and Fall for 2 consecutive years (6 total applications)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 17.5 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.