Keep your lawn green and pristine all season long with the Standard Golf Company Levelawn Tool for Golf Courses and Lawns.
This durable, simple lawn leveling tool applicator helps level out unevenness and depressions in your lawn, especially after reseeding. The Levelawn tool levels soil and grass better and quicker than your standard landscaping rake, allowing you to keep your lawn flat and beautiful. Great for garden and yard maintenance as well as golf courses, the tool can be used for any top dressing material. Simple and effective, all it takes is an easy back-and-forth motion to evenly distribute top dressing materials over small areas.
The pole is ergonomic and, measuring 72 inches long, does not require you to bend over, providing a comfortable and pain-free yard maintenance experience. The simple and innovative design allows you to easily assemble and store in your shed or garage.
Enjoy a beautiful and smooth leveled lawn or golf course with the Standard Golf Company's Levelawn Tool.
- Durable tool to level your lawn when reseeding or raising low areas to match the surface of the surrounding areas
- Distributes yard materials evenly and blends ground to smooth lawns and golf courses
- Helps by removing stones and rocks from the soil and breaking up small clods of sand or dirt
- Equipped with a flat stainless steel tray for easy distribution where traditional rakes do not
- Two-piece 72-inch-long wooden handle allows for simple assembly and storage
- Used by golf course superintendents and companies worldwide
- Material: Wood and stainless steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33.50 x 1 x 1 inches
- Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.