Your succulents and cool coffee table books can't wait to meet the Stylecraft Baron Solid Teak Wood Coffee Table.
This table is a gorgeous accent for spaces with a contemporary interior design. Ideal for a living room, common space, or an office, this rustic cocktail table is a simple piece that stands out. Each table has a unique cut, revealing the solid teak wood supported by 3 iron metal paper clip legs. The sturdy base ensures your favorite items will be supported when placed atop.
Spanning 40 inches long and 16 inches tall, the craft size is generous for both small and large rooms. With a snap to assemble design, simply attach the legs with just a few screws.
Whether you need a place to set a drink or share your Warhol and Avedon book, this Baron Solid Rustic Teak Wood Coffee Table by StyleCraft will complement your decor wonderfully.
- Gorgeous accent table fits contemporary interior designs for displaying coffee books or placing drinks
- Unique design is ideal for creating a warm tone in living room or office spaces
- Made with solid teak wood and iron paper clip legs
- Unique cuts for each table ensures your piece is one of a kind
- Easy assembly gets the accent decor up and complementing your space right away
- Material: Wood and iron
- Color: Brown and black
- Dimensions: 39.5 x 16 x 16 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.