Transporting various liquids, seeds, oil, and more just got a whole lot easier with the VP Racing Fuels 3 Gallon Square Heavy Duty Portable Racing Utility Jug (8 Pack).
Each 3-gallon jug is built with high-density polyethylene material and is designed with an ergonomically contoured handle that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. The bottom grip makes for easy pouring and the non-breakable multipurpose cap and rubber gaskets prevent leaking or accidental spills.
Overall, each jug is perfect for transporting a wide variety of things like automotive and industrial fluid, deer corn, milo, oats, feed pellets, birdseed, oil, and so much more. The container pours quickly and easily thanks to a contoured handle, bottom grip, non-breakable multipurpose cap, and rubber gaskets.
Don't let crucial fluids risk spills or leaks. Safely store and pour the contents you need quickly and easily with the VP Racing 3 Gallon Motorsport Racing Container Utility Jug Cans.
NOTE: This container is solely intended for use with non-fuel or non-kerosene products and must not be used to transport fuel or kerosene; for storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, non-potable water, feed attractants, and other outdoor products.
- 3-gallon jug is solely intended for use with non-fuel or non-kerosene products and must not be used to transport fuel or kerosene; 8-pack
- Store and transport recyclable automotive fluids, non-potable water, feed attractants, and other outdoor products
- Constructed of high-quality, virgin high-density polyethylene that undergoes a 15-point quality test to ensure it can tolerate the roughest treatment
- Pours easily with a contoured handle and bottom grip
- Features a non-breakable, multipurpose cap and rubber gaskets to prevent leaks
- Forms a water-tight seal with the rubber gasket for secure pouring
- Color: Red
- Capacity: 3 gallons
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25 x 21.5 x 10.5 inches
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
- Quantity: 8
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.