Your motorsport essentials are at your fingertips with this VP Racing Fuels Jug Storage, 2-pack of 5.5 gallon containers, and 2-pack of hoses.
This package comes complete with (1) 2-jug bin, (2) 5.5 gallon containers, and (2) 14-inch hose kits. This bottomless utility holder holds up to 2, 5.5 gallon containers and measures approximately 23 inches long, 11.5 inches wide, and 10 inches tall. Easily mount the rack to your garage or shed wall. This storage solution comes with pre-drilled holes for easy install. Screws and mounting hardware are sold separately. Made of sturdy and lightweight aluminum, this storage bin stands up to dings and scuffs.
The 2-pack of orange 5.5 gallon containers can be used to carry and dispense liquids and other outdoor products. This jug is designed for professional road and closed course competition racing liquids, animal feed, attractants, and water. The container pours easily thanks to a contoured handle, bottom grip, non-breakable multipurpose cap, and rubber gaskets.
Built specially for the Motorsport and Sportsman containers, this 2-pack of 14-inch hoses lets you move fuel and other fluids with a new level of ease. This is not a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB, and other official agencies.
NOTE: This container is solely intended for use with non-fuel or non-kerosene products and must not be used to transport fuel or kerosene. For storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, non-potable water, feed attractants, and other outdoor products.
- Package comes complete with (1) 2-jug bin, (2) 5.5 gallon containers, and (2) 14-inch hose kits
- Aluminum bottomless storage rack neatly stores 2 utility jugs, gas cans, watering cans, or other containers
- Easily mounts to your garage, shop, or shed wall with its pre-drilled holes; Screws and mounting hardware sold separately
- Durable polyethylene containers store, carry, and disperse animal feed and attractants, water, oil, and other fluids with leak prevention and easy-pour design
- NOTE: This is not a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB, and other official agencies
- Jug can be used for racing fuel only, such as Nitromethane or Methanol, used in sanctioned motorsports
- 14-inch hose kits are perfect for use in professional off-road/closed-course racing and moving industrial oils and fluids; Not to be used with gasoline or street-legal fuels
- VP Racing Fuels 3050 Aluminum 2 Jug Storage Rack for 5.5 Gal Motorsport Containers
- Fits 2 VP Racing Motorsports 5.5 gallon containers or other similar-sized storage containers
- Made of sturdy aluminum with the VP Racing logo cut-out on the front
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 11.5 x 10 inches
- Part number: 3050
- VP Racing Fuels 3532 5-Gallon Plastic Motorsport Fuel Liquid Container Jug, Blue
- VP Racing 5.5 Gallon Motorsport Racing Container Jug
- Constructed of high-quality, high-density polyethylene that undergoes a 15-point quality test to ensure it can tolerate the roughest treatment
- Pours easily with a contoured handle and bottom grip
- Features a non-breakable multipurpose cap and rubber gaskets to prevent leaks
- Hose with cap forms a water-tight seal with the rubber gasket
- Capacity: 5.5 gallons
- Color: Orange
- Part number: 3572
- Quantity: 2
- VP Racing Deluxe Hose Kit for Motorsport or Sportsman Containers
- 14-inch hose kit for VP Motorsport and VP Sportsman containers
- Forms a water-tight seal with the rubber gasket for secure pouring
- Hose cap included
- Not to be used with gasoline or street-legal fuels
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.8 x 1 x 1 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Part number: 3044B
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.