Keep the fuel you need close at hand with the Wavian 5-Gallon Jerry Can Mounting System for Trucks, Jeeps, and ATVs in Black.
While you're out on your next adventure, keeping some extra fuel on board is just good sense. Bringing along extra fuel safely and efficiently can be a hassle. With this durable jerry can mount, you can eliminate stress, hassle, and unsafe conditions easily and efficiently. Designed specifically to hold Wavian brand 5-Gallon jerry cans, this mounting system securely holds your extra fuel in place so you can focus on what lies ahead.
This ultra-durable jerry can mount is constructed of heavy-duty metal and attaches to the side of your truck, Jeep, or ATV. Designed to hold 5-gallon or 20-liter canisters securely, you can take your protection and preparation even further by using the built-in padlock slot to lock your fuel in place (padlock not included). The mounting holes are pre-drilled for fastening to the vehicle or to a wall in your garage.
When you need to securely and safely bring extra fuel along for the ride, the 5-Gallon Jerry Can Mounting System from Wavian gets the job done right.
- Heavy-duty all-metal jerry can mounting system allows you to bring extra fuel along on your next adventure
- Durable and easy to install, this mounting system helps to eliminate stress, hassle, and unsafe conditions efficiently
- Designed to hold Wavian brand 5-gallon jerry cans or similarly-sized jerry cans (not included) this mounting system fits snug and secure
- Constructed of a heavy-duty metal and designed to attach to the side of your truck, Jeep, or ATV for a versatile and accurate fit
- Built-in padlock slot allows you to lock fuel in place to keep your extra fluid safe when you're away from your vehicle (padlock not included)
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.30 x 14.60 x 7.30 inches
- Weight: 6.90 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.