Stand out at your next trade show with the Z-Shade 10 by 10-Foot Alta Straight Leg Canopy. This protective tent is ideal for business professionals, lifestyle coaches, community leaders, and so much more.
This versatile pop-up covering comes in a classic white canvas that's sure to turn heads. Get immediate shade outdoors underneath the ventilated, silver-lined canopy. This canopy provides all the UV protection you need for football tailgating and family reunions. Featuring a straight leg design with a powder-coated steel frame and reliable top, this stable canvas will last for years to come.
Set up your haven with the included 4-piece stake kit; just extend the 1-piece steel frame, attach the canopy top, and adjust the legs to your preferred height. Also, this stylish sunshade comes with a wheeled carrying bag for convenient storage and easy transportation.
Bring the Z-Shade 10 by 10-Foot Horizon Instant Pop-Up Shade Canopy Tent along to your next street fair.
Please note: This canopy was not designed to be a permanent shelter. To extend the life of your canopy, take it down during storms and windy conditions.
- Provides 100 square feet of coverage: Shades you at the beach, sporting events, outdoor markets, and more
- Polyester, taffeta-vented top with a 150-denier silver coating provides 50+ UV protection
- Straight leg design for added stability; 3 easy leg adjustments to ensure support
- Durable polyester top and powder-coated, steel frame resists rust for long-lasting use
- Instant set up in just minutes, no tools required; Simply use the Insta-Lock push buttons to pop up in seconds
- Comes with a wheeled carrying bag and a 4-piece stake kit for convenient storage and easy transport
- Material: Polyester, Steel, Fabric, Metal
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W): 10 x 10 feet
- Weight: 55.1 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.