Block out light and create a more private space with the Achim GII Morningstar 46 x 64-Inch Cordless Vinyl Window Light Filtering Blinds.
These long window blinds come in a classic white color to match any room style. With a unique cordless design, these kid-friendly blinds provide a tangle-free user experience. The push-button feature and tilt wand give you control over how much light is filtered through your room and provides plenty of privacy for date night and family get-togethers.
Constructed out of heavy-duty vinyl, these indoor and outdoor window shades are designed to minimize dust so you don't have to clean as often. The Morningstar blinds measure 64 inches long by 45.5 inches wide and features a 2-inch headrail valance for a sleeker look and feel.
Take control of the lighting in your bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen with the GII Morningstar 46 x 64-Inch Cordless Vinyl Window Light Filtering Blinds from Achim.
- Morningstar 46 x 64-inch window blinds with 1-inch horizontal louvers
- Cordless design for an easy and tangle-free experience
- Push-button feature allows you to raise and lower the bottom rail
- Tilt wand allows you to adjust light and provides privacy in your home
- Durable construction resists warping, fading, and sagging
- Specially formulated to minimize dust for a quicker clean
- 2-inch valance hides mechanical structure for a sleek style
- Mounting brackets for indoor, outdoor, or ceiling installation
- Includes hardware and instructions for effortless setup
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W): 64 x 45.5 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.