Get rid of the mess of charcoal during your outdoor barbeques. Add delicious smokey flavor to your favorite grilled foods with the 17-Inch Stainless Steel Smoker Box from Blaze Grills.
Designed for use with the Blaze 25-inch 3-Burner, the Blaze 32-inch 4-burner, or the Blaze 40-inch 5-burner gas grills, this smoker box allows you to achieve the smoky flavor everyone loves. Welded seams let you use liquid for steaming purposes. Place directly under cooking grates to enhance your outdoor barbeque meal and save grill space.
Made from durable 304-stainless steel, this smoker will remain durable under high temperatures. Depending on what you are preparing, you can easily add or remove the box when necessary. Add your favorite juice, wine, or marinade to add personal flavor and moisture to your meat. Additionally, this flavor-enhancing grill accessory allows for wood chips to smolder.
Enjoy tremendous taste added to your outdoor summer cookout parties with the Blaze Grills 17-Inch Long Metal Stainless Steel Smoker Box.
- Stainless steel smoker box with welded seams adds excellent smoky flavor to any grilled foods
- Add your favorite juice, wine, or marinade to this sealed smoker box to add extra flavor
- Sits directly beneath cooking grid, saving valuable grilling space
- Easily add or remove depending on what you are cooking; Allows flavor-enhancing wood chips to smolder, not flame
- Made from durable 304 stainless steel which will remain durable under high temperatures
- Material: Metal
- Color: Stainless steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 4 x 1 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.