In life, we all need a little help at one point or another. Lend a helping hand to those that need it with the Drive Medical Aluminum Junior Rollator.
Whether it's because of a recent operation, medical condition, or even old age, this rolling walker can help your loved ones still get around on their own. What sets this walker apart is the focus on not only convenience but also comfort. This walker features necessities like a back support rest and a comfortable padded seat, both of which adjust easily. As a rollator, it includes 6-inch caster wheels for easy mobility in outdoor or indoor locations. A special loop lock made of internal aluminum casting operates easily and ensures safety while on the go. A removable zippered tote bag comes included for additional storage convenience. This lightweight aluminum walker can be transported easily and folds up with just one hand.
If you're seeking a safe, convenient aid to improving your daily mobility, a Rollator can be the ideal solution.
- Innovative walker that offers comfort and convenience to those that need assistance with mobility and is ideal for users of a smaller stature
- Features a back support rest and a comfortable padded seat, both of which adjust easily
- Cross brace design allows the walker to be folded up, transported, and stored easily
- 6-inch casters allow for easy mobility with indoor or outdoor use
- Lightweight, aluminum frame ensures long-term durability
- Special loop lock made of internal aluminum casting operates easily and ensures safety
- Comes equipped with a removable tote bag for transporting and storing valuables
- Can be folded with one hand
- Weight limit: 300 pounds
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.00 x 7.60 x 31.20 inches
- Weight: 15.20 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.