Make your Herman Miller Aeron office chair even better with the Original Headrest Attachment from Engineered Now. From large corporations to home offices, this ergonomic add-on is a must for every avid Aeron chair owner.
Expertly designed to not only perfectly match the fabric and design of the Aeron Chair, but this headrest also enhances your overall ergonomic support. The headrest allows you to relax, maximize your productivity, and experience better focus by promoting your body’s natural alignment. The free-moving vertical and tilt adjustments move with your head so you can be supported without getting a stiff neck.
To fit your ideal comfort level, the forward and backward adjustments can be locked in place. All headrest adjustments can be conveniently adjusted while sitting, providing quick and easy control. The H3 headrest is a standard size model that comfortably fits all users under 5 feet, 11 inches tall. The chair is not included.
Maximize the comfort and support of your favorite office chair with the Engineered Now H3 Original Headrest Attachment for Herman Miller Aeron Office Chair.
- Make your Herman Miller Aeron office chair even better with this ergonomic headrest attachment
- Perfectly matches your Classic Aeron Chair in comfort, quality, and color, with complementary zinc mesh; Matches models from 2016 or older
- Headrest is ergonomically designed to support the head and neck, helping you stay comfortable, aligned, and focused throughout the day
- The tilt and vertical adjustments are free-moving, while the forward and backward adjustments can be locked to your best comfort
- Standard size model comfortably fits all users under 5 feet, 11 inches tall; Chair is not included
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Zinc
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 6 x 8 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.