Leaving a hose on the ground can make it dirty and a hassle to pick up. Stowing your hose away safely, the Gardena Rain Wave Hose Butler elevates your hose off the ground so it's always within reach.
The convenient hose container mounts directly to the wall of your home or garage, lifting the hose above the dirt, leaves, and other debris of the yard. Attaching at any height, the holder ensures you always have easy access to your hose. Unlike other storage options that leave your garden hose exposed to the elements, the convenient, all-encompassing container features a large interior compartment that closes, keeping your equipment out of sight and safe from the elements. The interior contains hoses up to 150 feet in length, perfect for any irrigation tubing. A keyhole-style mounting design allows the holder to quickly attach and remove wherever a hose is needed, ensuring your hose is always handy.
All the hardware necessary for assembly is included in the package. The holder installs in minutes with no assembly necessary.
Perfect for keeping your hose within reach, the Rain Wave Hose Butler by Gardena blends in with your decor and keeps your equipment safe for use.
- Wall-mounted hose butler offers a convenient spot to store away your garden hose, keeping it out of sight until needed
- Holds up to 150 feet of garden hose in the large interior compartment, protecting the hose from the elements
- Mounts directly to the wall of your house or garage, keeping your hose within reach for easy access
- Features a keyhole-style mounting design that allows you to quickly mount and remove the hose butler
- Package includes all the hardware necessary for mounting; Installs in minutes with no assembly necessary
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14 x 4.75 x 13 inches
- Weight: 0.70 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.