Calling all nail technicians! This Gelish PolyGel Enhancement Master Kit is the latest and greatest nail enhancement trend that will knock the socks off of the clients at your salon.
Gelish PolyGel combines the qualities of acrylics and hard gels to give your clients a natural look that's strong, flexible, and light as a feather with no unpleasant odors.
The Master Kit includes: a Natural Clear sheer shade, Bright White opaque shade, Light Pink sheer shade, Cover Pink opaque shade, Slip Solution, pH Bond dehydrater, Top It Off sealer, Nail Surface Cleanse, ProBond primer, Multi-purpose PolyTool, and 4 tube keys.
Start the squeeze, slice, and roll trend with your clients with this Gelish PolyGel Enhancement Master Kit.
Note: Gelish PolyGel nail enhancement products were created specifically for the nail technician. To achieve flawless results, please allow only those who have been trained to use PolyGel products and provide you with the best experience possible.
- Eliminates airborne dust and powders for an odor-free salon environment
- Fast application, unlimited playtime, and zero chasing
- Supreme adhesion with no lifting or separating during wear
- Doesn't harden until cured in LED or UV lamp
- Work at your own speed and cure on demand
- Works perfectly as sculpting or tip application
- Premixed to eliminate liquid to powder ratio
- Lighter than acrylics and hard gels for natural look and feel
- Patent-pending, all-in-one hybrid between hard gel and acrylic
- Achieve 30 to 50 sets per tube depending on sculpt or overlay application
- 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Squeeze PolyGel, slice with multi-purpose tool, and roll onto nail
- Step 2: Using brush and Slip Solution, shape product into place
- Step 3: Cure for 30 seconds in 18G LED light
- Kit includes Slip Solution, Natural Clear, Bright White, Light Pink, Cover Pink, pH Bond, Top It Off, ProBond, Nail Surface Cleanser, PolyTool, and 4 tube keys
- Cover Pink opaque shade (2 oz), Light Pink sheer shade (2 oz), Bright White opaque shade (2 oz), Natural Clear sheer shade (2 oz)
- ProBond nail primer (15 mL), Top It Off soak-off sealer nail gel (15 mL), pH Bond dehydrator (15 mL)
- Slip Solution liquid (240 mL)
- Nail Surface Cleanse (60 mL)
- Multi-purpose PolyTool
- 4 tube keys
- Note: Gelish PolyGel nail enhancement products were created specifically for the nail technician. To achieve flawless results, please allow only those who have been trained to use PolyGel products and provide you with the best experience possible.
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.