Target practice in style this season with this 2-pack of Genesis Archery Adjustable Left-Handed Compound Bow.
The Genesis Original is the first compound bow developed to fit anyone interested in archery, making it the ideal choice for archers of all sizes, ages, and athletic abilities due to its simplicity, durability, universal draw length, and "zero let-off" design. Its innovative design eliminates most of the significant barriers to entering the sweet sport of archery. These bows feature one cam to avoid users from experiencing any tuning problems, less recoil, more accuracy, and less noise. Each bow package includes a machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel, sturdy composite limbs, and high-strength bowstrings. Its versatile design requires no specific draw length, so individuals can't outgrow it.
Whether you're a novice or an expert, this 2-pack of Genesis Archery Adjustable Left-Handed Compound Bow is going to give you a fun and hassle-free target practice every time.
- Comes with 2 versatile bows with an adjustable draw length range of 15 to 30 inches and an adjustable draw weight of 10 to 20 pounds
- First compound bow developed to fit everyone, making it the ideal choice for archers of all sizes, ages, and athletic abilities
- Unique cam design that allows for no tuning problems, less recoil, more accuracy, and less noise
- Bow consists of a machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam, and idler wheel, sturdy composite limbs, and high-strength bowstrings
- Crafted with durable and lightweight materials
- For left-hand use
- Color: Pink
- Adjustable draw length range: 15 to 30 inches
- Adjustable draw weight: 10 to 20 pounds
- Axle-to-axle length: 35.5 inches
- Brace height: 7.63 inches
- Weight bow: 3.5 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.