Lift your modified truck or SUV with the strong and durable Lift-Mate from Hi-Lift. This accessory helps give your jack the ability to lift vehicles directly from the wheel, letting you work on vehicles outfitted with lift kits at a safe and comfortable height.
The accessory fits snugly to the jack nose, while its rubber-coated hooks affix to the wheel without causing damage. Once attached, the jack can be operated normally to elevate your vehicle from the wheel as opposed to the bumper or axel. This reduces the amount of travel up the jack bar needed to achieve a workable height. Made from rugged, heavy-duty nylon material, the straps can hoist up to 5,000 pounds, great for vehicles large and small.
Dependable and strong enough to support any job, this hoist is great for use in the shop and outdoors. A perfect accessory for off-roaders and auto enthusiasts, the Hi-Lift Lift-Mate makes jacking up lift-kitted vehicles a breeze.
- Lift large trucks and SUVs with lift kits directly from the wheel utilizing this durable accessory for your bumper jack
- Affixes directly to jack bar and wheel to lift the wheel to an adequate and safe height for work
- Rubber-coated hooks protect your wheel from damage during the lifting process
- Reduces the amount of travel up the jack bar needed to lift the wheel to a workable height
- Durable nylon straps lift up to 5,000 pounds of vehicle, great for many kinds of trucks, jeeps, and SUVs
- Includes jack nose adapter and nylon straps with hooks
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.60 x 8 x 3.80 inches
- Weight: 4.70 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.