Get the best storage solution for your home and office. Transform your clutter with help from Homeplast Oyma 37-Inch Tall Plastic 5 Drawer Home Storage Organizer Shelf. Ideal for storing office supplies, arts and crafts, and more.
It's easy to get caught up in life's chaos. Give the whole family a designated storage spot for toys, games, accessories, and more with this convenient 5-drawer organizer. Keep your items neat and tidy using the 5 pull-out drawers and keep items well-ventilated with the perforated design.
Featuring 4 flat feet, the organizer stands steadily on any floor surface. Its slim, compact construction allows you to place the shelving unit perfectly out of the way in any room layout. Crafted from heavy-duty durable plastic, this home storage cart is made to last and is perfectly weatherproof, for use indoors or outdoors.
Don't take on the war against clutter alone. Call in reinforcements with the Homeplast Oyma 37-Inch Tall Plastic 5 Drawer Home Storage Organizer Shelf.
- Keep items neat and organized in a 5-drawer spacious organizer shelf
- Crafted from heavy-duty, durable plastic construction for long-lasting use
- Each drawer is closed and plain white to keep your items secure and out of sight
- Perfect for storing office supplies, arts and crafts, toys, and more
- Fast and easy assembly with instructions included; No tools needed
- Weatherproof for all conditions, can be used indoor or outdoor
- 4 flat feet keep the shelf steady on all floor surfaces
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Beige
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.50 x 15.00 x 37.40 inches
- Weight: 12.00 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.