It's easier for kids to learn how to ride a bike if they have good balance and coordination. Help them learn by starting your little one off on the Joystar Totem 14-Inch Toddler Pedal Bike. Designed for little riders, this bike teaches your child how to be champion cycler.
This toddler training bike is a great way to help your kid transition to a traditional pedal bike. This bike moves as your child pedals and coasts down the sidewalk. Your kiddo will learn how to balance as they roll along.
This kids bike features 14-inch wheels, a bending frame, coaster brake, enclosed chain, and a low-to-the-ground design that makes it easy for small children to get on and off. The Totem toddler bike is built for little kids ages 3 to 5 years old or for kids between 36 and 47 inches tall. The adjustable seat and handlebar lets you customize the height to fit your growing child. Plus, the saddle features an assist handle, so you can be with your little every step of the way.
Introduce the joys of bike riding to your child with the Joystar Totem Kids Bicycle.
- Help your little one learn to balance and ride with this toddler balance bike
- Training wheels on the bike help your kid find their center of balance
- Features 14-inch wheels, a steel frame, coaster brake, enclosed chain, and a low-to-the-ground design that makes it easy for small children to get on and off
- Built for little kids ages 3 to 5 years old or for kids between 36 and 47 inches tall
- Adjust the seat and handlebar height to grow with your child
- Parent assist handle behind saddle helps parents be with their little one every step of the way
- Easy to control speed with coaster brake
- Great for transitioning your kid to a pedal bike
- Color: Pink
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.