Let your little one learn to cycle in style with the Joystar Vintage Kids Training Wheel Basket Bike. This handsome bicycle takes its inspiration from classic beach bikes, complete with stitched-leather handlebar grips and a woven wicker basket attached to the front for snacks, drinks, toys, and more.
Crafted from durable steel and finished in weather-resistant tan, this kids beginner balancing bike is a perfect starter bicycle for kids aged 4 to 7. Its single-speed mechanism features simple coaster brakes to help control speed. A chain cover protects the mechanism from rust, keeping the bike easy to maintain. The padded shock-proof saddle is extra wide, ensuring a comfortable ride no matter the terrain.
The child training-wheel bicycle is easy to assemble in just minutes with the bare minimum of tools (and a pump for the tires). Once your child has master balancing basics, the training wheels are easily removed for more independence and confidence.
Enjoy the outdoors and learn a new skill with the Joystar Vintage Kids Training Wheel Basket Bike.
- Ideal kids beginner's bike for practicing balance, braking, steering, and pedaling
- Beach-style frame made from steel with stitched leather handlebars and a classic front-mounted woven basket
- Single-speed mechanism with coaster brake provide speed control as your child focuses on steering and balance
- Frame with 17-inch wheels is ideal for children ages 4 to 7 years (or between 41 and 53 inches tall)
- Training wheels provide no-tip safety and are easily removed once your little one has mastered balance basics
- Wide shock-proof saddle ensures a smooth, comfortable ride
- Quick and easy assembly used minimal tools and requires a pump for tire inflation
- Color: Ivory
- Weight: 21.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.