Unwind and indulge in self-care provided by the Dynamic Saunas Maxxus 2 Person Low EMF Far Infrared Sauna.
This infrared carbon energy-efficient sauna with a bronze tempered glass door heats up faster, retains heat longer, and wastes less energy, allowing heat to penetrate your skin, maximizing your benefits. Feel the difference in superior design with 4 wall panels, 1 underneath the bench, and 1 on the floorboard, producing a wider spreading and softer heat.
Fully equipped, this sauna includes interior color lighting, LED control panels, a built-in reading lamp, FM Radio with CD player, an Aux port, SD and USB connections, and built-in speakers, providing a personalized experience. Operating between 120 to 130-degrees Fahrenheit, with a maximum temperature of 140-degrees Fahrenheit. The complete installation of this unit is possible in less than 1 hour with 2 adults, no special wiring or configuration is required, allowing you to start receiving the multiple benefits this sauna offers faster.
Upgrade your fitness and health routine today with 2 Person Low EMF Far Infrared Sauna from Maxxus.
- Relaxing double panel indoor sauna with bronze tempered glass door heats up faster and wastes less energy
- Fully equipped with 6 EMF infrared carbon energy efficient heating panels operating at 1750 watts, producing softer and wider heat distribution
- Easy to use interior and exterior soft-touch LED control panels display temperature and time functions
- Amenities include color lighting, built-in reading lamp, FM radio with CD player, Aux port, SD and USB connections, and built-in speakers
- Operates up to a maximum of 140-Fahrenheit with an ideal operating temperature of between 120 and 130-Fahrenheit
- Installs in about 1 hour on carpet or any indoor space, requiring a standard 15-amp 110-volt outlet without the need for special wiring
- Material: Reforested Canadian hemlock wood
- Color: Hemlock
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 49.7 x 41.3 x 74.8 inches
- Weight: 250 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.