Maximize space and style in your office or bedroom while also maximizing the room you have to work with the Nost & Host Contemporary L-Shaped Desk.
A fantastic focal point for your living area, this L-shaped desk boasts a sharp, contemporary style with a rustic brown finish and sturdy metal X-frame support legs. From modern to minimalist, this desk looks great with a variety of room styles and decor from the bedroom to the study room. Meanwhile, the desk boasts plenty of space to work and organize your office so you can buckle down and be productive. Specialized 4-tier open shelving allows you to store books and files for easy access, yet have an optimized workspace. For larger household objects, removable shelving expands your vertical storage space to fit them.
This desk is also reversible, allowing you to orient the shelving on either the right or left side for additional compatibility with your individual office layout. Whether you're looking for a workstation or in need of a dressing table, this L-Shaped Desk from Nost & Host ensures that you make the most of your personal space.
- Outfit your office with an L-shaped computer desk that is as stylish as it is functional and practical
- Corner desk offers ample space with 4-tier open shelving to help organize books and files
- Constructed with a sturdy metal X-frame and healthy premium P2 grade particleboard
- Create extra space for larger household objects with detachable shelving
- High-quality wood grain surface naturally complements a modern living area
- May be used in the bedroom as a dressing table or as a computer desk in a study room
- Easy to assemble with clear installation instructions and well-organized accessories
- Shelf quantity: 4
- Style: Contemporary
- Material: P2 grade particleboard
- Color: Rustic brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 46.06 x 33.07 x 47.83 inches
- Weight: 45.9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.