The NPS DY9000 Dolly For 9000 Series Stack Chairs is built to stack chairs and help with transporting up to 12 chairs at one point in time. Get rid of clutter with this stackable chair dolly and stack any NPS stack or banquet chairs in one location.
With an 16-guage steel frame, this chair dolly for stackable chairs is built to stack chairs with a built-in bungee hook, ensuring that they are securely stored and allowing the dolly to hold up to 12 chairs at once. This banquet essential sits on 2 wheels and allows for easy storage and transport making this a must have for medium to large events. Featuring a brown-powder coated paint finish, this event accessory does not chip easily and adds to the dolly's durability. The polyolefin wheels ensure that this chair trolley is easily maneuverable and can be moved over most surfaces. This chair mover dolly is able to hold a total of 150 pounds. Coming with a tubular curved handle, this steel dolly tilts back on the wheels and aids with transporting chairs. With a compact design and sitting at 18 inches wide, 34 inches long, and 52 inches tall, this vertical chair dolly can easily be tucked away when not in use.
Whether it's a school banquet, a church outing or a simple meeting with friends, the NPS DY9000 Dolly For 9000 Series Stack Chairs is there to aid hosts. Being able to hold up to 12 chairs, this dolly works for small, medium, or large get togethers.
- Chair dolly is made to hold up to (12) 9000 Series chairs to stack on top of each other
- Steel frame allows for NPS 8100 or 9000 chairs to be stacked on each other
- Built-in bungee hook to ensure that chairs are securely stored
- Features brown-powder coated paint finish that does not chip for added durability
- Comes with 2 hard rubber wheels that allow for easy moving over most surfaces
- Weight capacity allows for up to 150 pounds
- Compact design and sitting at 8 inches wide, 34 inches long, and 52 inches tall, this vertical chair dolly can easily be tucked away when not in use
- Tubular steel handle for added control over dolly when moving chairs
- Color: Brown
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34.00 x 18.00 x 52.00 inches
- Weight: 25.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 7 Years
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.