With 2 inputs, 4 outputs, and plenty of precision features audiophiles love, the Stetsom STX2436 DSP 4 Channel Crossover, and Equalizer Signal Processor Sequencer brings total control of your vehicle's soundscape to your fingertips.
With 2 audio inputs and 4 individual outputs, you choose your input source for each output independently. A graphic equalizer allows you to manually tune the system to perfectly suit your tastes, or you can choose between the 12 included presents: Flat, Loudness, Bass Boost, Mid Bass, Treble Boost, Powerful, Electronic, Rock, Hip Hop, Pop, Vocal and Pancadao. The crossover function precisely defines and cuts frequencies using Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters, fine-tuning your sound to perfection.
Designed to protect your equipment, the dynamic attack and release control ensures security and sound fidelity, while various high-accuracy delay, phase inversion, and independent gain feature further enhance your sonic experience. The intuitive LCD display will light when the "LIMITER" of the channel in question is acting, they are also used as indicators of output saturation.
Bringing concert-quality to your vehicle, take total control over your car audio soundscape with the STX2448 DSP 4 Channel Sequencer from Stetsom.
- Innovative 2-input 4-output car audio sequencer gives you total control over your vehicle's sound system
- Features 2 audio inputs (A and B) and 4 independent outputs, letting you choose your input source for each output
- Graphic equalizer lets you manually tune the system to suit your tastes, or choose between the 12 included presets
- Provides extra control with crossover function that lets you precisely define and cut frequencies with Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Dynamically controls attack and releases parameters in real-time, protecting your amp and speakers for better sound fidelity
- Aligns sound properly with high accuracy delay, phase inversion, and independent gain by output and master level
- The intuitive LCD display will light when the "LIMITER" of the channel in question is acting, they are also used as indicators of output saturation
- Saves your preferred settings to the device and blocks unwanted edits with a security password lock
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.00 x 2.00 x 2.00 inches
- Weight: 1.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.