Keep your garden hose neatly stored out of sight yet conveniently accessible with the 12-pack of Decorative Outdoor Hose Storage Pots from Suncast. Say goodbye to tangled hoses and unsightly clutter with these stylish and functional hideaway pots.
With a generous 14-inch diameter and 12-inch height, these hose pots can comfortably store up to a 300-foot standard garden hose. The sturdy construction and durable plastic material ensure that it can withstand harsh outdoor elements and last for years to come. Protect your garden hose from damage while extending its lifespan by keeping it stored away when not in use.
Designed with maximum convenience in mind, these hose pots feature a unique side opening that allows for easy hose access and winding. The neutral gray color and timeless pattern blend seamlessly with the outdoor decor, adding a touch of elegance to your garden or backyard patio.
Enhance your outdoor organization with the 12-pack of Suncast Decorative Hose Pots, making them an ideal addition for all garden enthusiasts.
- Store away the garden hose after each use and keep your outdoor space clutter-free with this set of (12) decorative hideaway pots
- Made to hold up to 3,600 inches of expandable or lightweight standard garden hoses
- Classic lattice design complements existing decor and gives adds an attractive look to your outdoor patio space
- Solid plastic construction increases durability and resists harsh weather conditions, ensuring years of use
- Built with a bottom opening to allow direct hose connection to the water supply for maximum convenience
- Includes bottom drainage holes to release trapped water
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14 x 14 x 12 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Quantity: 12
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.